Early sixteenth-century Renaissance palace, thoroughly restored and outfitted as two rural houses , as a meeting centre for businesses and as a reception site for events:
East wing: complete house measuring 730 sqm, eightdouble bedrooms with en suite bath, all equipped to a high standard and able to accommodate 16-24 people. The palace’s original furniture and works of art have been conserved, while modern facilities provide a high standard of comfort. Kitchen completely equipped. Fireplace in the 60 m2 living room. Garden covering 540m2 with independent access.
West wing: Complete house measuring 130 m2 with two double bedrooms, and an annex pavilion with two more dorms, able to accommodate 8-10 people. Contemporary furniture and works of art. Kitchen completely equipped. Fireplace in the living room. Garden covering 1200 m2 with independent access.
Open areas: Orchard, 2,000 m2 of furnished garden with pool (12 x 6 m), barbecue, and different seating areas: pergola, grass, patio, etc. Orchard, farm, 2.5 cres of park and 136 acres of woods.
Room service, breakfasts and meals: on request.
Access to larder and organic vegetable garden.
Services for Business Centre and the celebration of events.